Tuesday, March 2, 2010

The Mop

Out with the old:



And in with the NEW!:
I was already sold on Norwex Cleaning Products. I wouldn't have signed up to be a consultant if I wasn't, but I am beyond sold after receiving my mop in my New Consultant Kit that arrived in the mail just yesterday. It was the first time I can ever recall being excited to mop. I put the girls down for bed and got to it. I had no doubt that the mop would work, but I was not prepared just how incredibly well it would work. There are two cleaning pads that attach to the mop...the dry and the wet. You first use the dry one to remove dust, dirt and debris that a typical broom would otherwise miss. It takes about 2 seconds to attach the dry mop pad to the mop handle. It took me about 30 seconds to use it to clean the kitchen. 32 seconds so far. It took another minutes to remove the dry pad, get the wet pad wet with water from the faucet, and attach it to the mop handle. 1 min and 32 seconds so far. It took another 1 to 2 minutes to mop the entire kitchen with ease. The flat style of the mop even allowed it to reach under the stove and under the fridge...areas that haven't been reached as long as I have lived here...so we are up to 2 min and 32 seconds to 3 min 32 seconds at most and my kitchen was mopped. Notice there were no chemicals, no buckets, no mess, no running to the store of more Lysol floor cleaner, no sink filled with water or fumbling around for the drain plugger, no nasty mop heads to remove and wash, no expensive Swiffer pads to throw away... I was so impressed by my mopping experience, I never imagined it would be that easy. I still had a shred of doubt as to just how clean the mop actually got the floor, remember, I had used just water. So, I got down on my hands and knees with my trusty (but fading fast) Lysol wipe and wiped the floor. I expected to see the brownish prints where my fingers had been when I looked at the used wipe, but I saw nothing. The wipe was actually clean, meaning the floor was actually clean! My floors have never been this clean. Even my Libman Wonder mop hadn't worked this wonderfully, not to mention the harmful chemicals it left behind and the nasty sink full of mop water I was left to deal with. And the Norwex mop head can simply be rinsed out and used again, or washed in the washing machine if it is really dirty. Another thing I love about it is that it WILL NOT smell after being used as many mops do... I am officially 100% SOLD on NORWEX. I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment