Monday, March 15, 2010

Mystery Host Open House

I am having a Mystery Host Open House...April 24th at 10am!

Here is the evite info:


I recently started using Norwex Cleaning Products
"Cleaning without Chemicals" and loved it so much I signed up to sell them!



Come and Learn about some awesome new products to help you clean your house from top to bottom with JUST WATER - NO CHEMICALS! I am sure you will be just as impressed as I am at...

~ the TIME that you will save ~ cut your cleaning time by 50%-70%.

~ the MONEY that you will save as you won't need to keep purchasing chemicals month after month

~ how much better your HEALTHIER it is to clean without harmful chemcials. Do you know what is in a dryer sheet?!?!

~ how it's better for the ENVIRONMENT ~ you will eliminate the use of environmentally harmful chemicals in your home...Norwex uses WATER!


I am hosting a MYSTERY HOST Open House; some see for yourself how amazing this product truly is!

One of you will leave with all of the host benefits
(translation: FREE STUFF)

How to earn tickets:

1 for calling to RSVP

1 for being on time

3 for bringing a friend

5 for every $20 you spend

10 for signing up to host a show in the next 60 days

10 for signing up to sell Norwex with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment